CHALLANS FREE-RANGE CHICKEN WITH LEEK « FONDUE »
- Preparation time : 60 min
- Ingredients for 4 :
– 1 whole Free-Range Challans chicken
– 1 stalk of celery
– 1 pound of leeks
– ½ pound of mushrooms
-20 cl of crème fraiche
– 1 egg
-flour and butter
-salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into pieces, spread them lightly with flour and fry them in a buttered casserole dish for 20mn. Add salt and pepper. Put to one side and remove the cooking juice.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in a frying pan and add the sliced mushrooms, thinly sliced leeks and finely chopped celery. Simmer for 15 min.
- Add the chicken cuts and cook on a low setting for about 20 min
- Powder with a little flour. Mix the crème fraiche with the egg.
- On the lowest possible setting, pour the mixture into the pan and let the sauce thicken up (without boiling). Add salt and pepper if necessary. Set on the plates.